Restylane® and Restylane-L® are the first and only FDA-approved products for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years. And that's great news—because who doesn't want beautiful lips?
- Restylane is uniquely formulated to give your lips fullness and definition
- Restylane treatments can subtly enhance your lips
- Restylane provides natural-looking and lasting results with just one treatment—for up to 6 months
- Restylane gives you a level of correction you can't get with cosmetics
Why choose Restylane or Restylane-L for lips
It's only natural with all this focus on lips, that lipstick is one of the most-purchased cosmetics. It's also natural to want to enhance the appearance of our lips if we feel that their shape or proportions are not well matched to our unique facial structure. Plus, as we age, our lips may lose volume. And using makeup to hide these flaws often has limited results. That’s why using Restylane for lips poses many benefits for lip enhancement, including:
- Restylane is non–animal-based, so there's no need for allergy testing
- Treatment with Restylane usually takes less than an hour (individual treatment times vary)
- You and your doctor can decide on your treatment goals together, to help you achieve the look you desire and see lasting results up to 6 months
Now may be the right time to consider professional treatment with Restylane—you'll get lips that say "you"—beautiful, natural looking, and just the way you want them. Find a doctor now to schedule a consultation to see if Restylane or Restylane-L is right for you.
Products should not be used during pregnancy, when breastfeeding, or in patients under 18 years for nasolabial folds. Please see below for Important Safety Considerations for the Restylane family of products.